The Plus R update to Guilty Gear XX Accent Core is finally coming to the PS3 version of the game. Get more details inside including an Xbox Live release.
Better late than never, as they say.
Arc System Works (via SRK) has revealed the Plus R update to Guilty Gear XX Accent Core will be making its way to PSN this month (August). The release date for the Xbox Live patch will be known in the future.
Below you will find a list of general changes that Plus R brings.
- Addition of latest game tuning version – Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R, currently available in arcades, along with its game tuning version are added. Check below for details.
- Usability Improvements – Operability and usability improvements have been implemented. Check below for details.
- Cumulative Bug Fix – Bugs confirmed since release have been fixed.
- Screen change – The title screen of the AC+R version has been adopted. These changes have also been applied to the interface during matches.
- Fighting section – The latest game balance tuning has been applied – When set to the AC+R version, the latest character balance tuning are applied, and the screen interface is changed to the AC+R version.
- Help & Options – Addition of version switch function – In Game Settings, an AC/AC+R version switch menu has been added.
- All Modes – Addition of AC+R Version – When the game version is set to AC+R, all modes are playable with the AC+R tuning version.
- Ranked Match – Addition of Kliff and Justice – When the game version is set to AC+R, Kliff and Justice are playable as standard characters.
- Player Match – Kliff and Justice Usable – When the game version is set to AC+R, Kliff and Justice can be used in all sessions (rooms).
- Ranking – Addition of AC+R version scoreboard – In the ranking boards, AC+R only rankings have been added. The boards of the previous version also remain available.
- Character Select Screen – Previous selection cursor memory – When transitioning to the character select screen, the cursor will highlight the previously selected character. *This function only works in Network Mode.
- Overall Network – Improvement of designation methods for search conditions – “Area” and “Connection Quality” settings in network versus now have stricter search conditions for designation.
- Ranked Match – Matching improvements – When using custom search, the search will now continue to retry until an opponent is found. *Can be canceled during the search.
- Pre-match Preparation Screen UI Additions – At the pre-match preparation screen after matching, an icon displaying your connection quality to the opponent is added.
- Pre-match Preparation Screen Sound and Vibration Additions – After matching is complete, sound effect and controller vibration notice functions have been added.
- Session Continuation – When the opponent leaves the session, the session is now preserved.
- Player Match – Room search improvements – When using custom search, the search will now continue to retry until an opponent is found. *Can be canceled during the search.
- Lobby Screen Sound and Vibration Additions – When a new player enters the room, sound effect and controller vibration notice functions have been added.
- Room Continuation – When the opponent leaves the room, the room no longer dissolves.
- Other – Improvements to other problem points. All discovered issues since release have been fixed.