Tuesday, January 22, 2013
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 1.05 patch available now
The 1.05 PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (PSASBR) patch is available today (Jan. 22). While there aren't many character changes, a lot of general fixes have been applied.
Raiden, Nathan Drake, and Kratos have been given changes. The rest of the fixes ensure smoother online play, or at least that's the hope.
Here is the change list (via PSASBR forums).
- Changed reaction on forward throw from crumple to flatten.
- Increased start up on cover wall.
- Combat grapple recovery time on block and whiff increased.
- Combat grapple homing angle has been decreased.
- Network stability improvements.
- 2v2 match summary disconnect fix.
- AP store orbs not always awarded online fix.
- Store button added to main menu.
- Removed ability to chain blind fire to run and gun retreat to eliminate inescapable online loop.
- Fix to ensure all players will be awarded proper titles at the end of the season.
- Fixed belt display on the quick match loading screen.