Tuesday, July 24, 2012
PC version of AE v.2012 1.07 patch to be released by the end of July
Let's fix this thing, shall we?
The 1.07 patch for the PC version of Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition v.2012 (AE v.2012) is on its way. Capcom announced it'll be available on Steam by the end of July. The patch was released earlier this year on home consoles.
Better late than never. Head past the jump to see what will be fixed.
"This patch is the same as the console 1.07 from a earlier this year, which includes the following touch-ups:
• In the Car Crusher stage, a bug that made it impossible to advance has been fixed.
• Against specific characters, a bug that caused Juri to pass through her opponents when they were hit at point blank range with close standing medium punch has been fixed.
• Against specific characters, a bug that caused Dee Jay to pass through his opponents when executing close standing heavy kick super canceled into heavy Sobat Carnival has been fixed.
• Against Sagat, a bug that caused Cody’s EX Bad Stone to miss when Focus Attack Lv. 3 -> Dash -> EX Bad Stone was performed has been fixed.
• In SSFIV AE, a bug where Dudley’s Step Straight caused an opponent’s hit animation to not operate as expected has been fixed."