Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 lands fifth in first-week iPhone game sales
From the Arcades to consoles, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (MvC2) has been just about everywhere. It's latest stop came on April 25 when it was released for iOS devices such as the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Now that last week's charts have been revealed (via Gamasutra), it's easy to see why Capcom put MvC2 in the spotlight one more time. The game landed in the top 10 iPhone game apps sales chart, nabbing fifth place.
See the top 10 iPhone game sales of the week, after the jump.
1. Angry Birds Space (Rovio, $0.99)
2. Flick Home Run (Infinity Pocket, $0.99)
3. Draw Something (OMGPOP, $0.99)
4. Ski Safari (Defiant Development, $0.99)
5. Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Capcom, $2.99)
6. Cut the Rope (ZeptoLab, $0.99)
7. Fruit Ninja (Halfbrick, $0.99)
8. Clear Vision (17+) (FDG Entertainment, $0.99)
9. Bejeweled (PopCap, $0.99)
10. Angry Birds (Rovio, $0.99)