Thursday, June 21, 2012
Skullgirls: Mike Z lists changes in training mode
Mike “Mike Z” Zaimont of the Skullgirls team revealed on SRK some changes in the game's training mode. Options have been added to training such as List, Realtime Stick, and Both for Input Display.
Here is the full list of options:
- Input Display (List / Realtime Stick / Both)
- Select Button function (Save+Load State / Dummy Record+Playback / Both At Once)
- Dummy Action (Manual / Crouch / Jump)
- Blocking (Never / After First Hit / Always / First Hit Only / Random)
- Block Type (High / Low / All)
- Pushblock (Never / After Anywhere From 1 to 10 Blocked Hits)
- Pushblock How Often (Once / Always)
- Throw Tech (Never / Always / After First Hit / Random)
- Ground Tech (Never / Forward / Backward / Random Dir)
- Escape Infinite Combos (Never / After Anywhere From 1 to 10 Burstable Hits)
- Dummy Playback (Once / Repeat / As Reversal)
- Dummy Playback Side Correction: Choose whether the dummy recording is treated as relative directions (D,DB,B) or absolute directions (Down,Down-Left,Left) when the dummy changes sides.