Scorpion has already dived into the DC Universe for season pass holders. On June 11 he will be available for every Injustice: Gods Among Us owner (Xbox360/PS3) for purchase. Get the 1.04 patch notes inside.
"Get over here!"
For Injustice: Gods Among Us season pass holders, he's already there. Scorpion's official release date is set for June 11. Those on Xbox Live had to use a unique method of getting the masked warrior. The PS3 version already has the character auto-locked for season pass holders.
The official Injustice website has confirmed that Scorpion is indeed available to those who obtained the pass. So that method isn't a glitch or exploit as originally thought. With that said, there are other matters at hand.
NetherRealm has dished out the official 1.04 patch notes. There aren't as many changes done as previous patches but there are still some interesting things to take away such as performing a wakeup the way its supposed to be on the first available frame.
- Added Scorpion Gameplay Functionality. (NOTE: Scorpion character available now to Season Pass holders; Available 6/11 for purchase)
- Fixed issues where the game camera was obscured during Batgirl’s Supermove when the opponent was in a corner
- Human players can now correctly perform a wakeup on the first available frame
- General Online Stability Improvements
- Adjusted Frame Data for Block Advantage on Multiple Hit Moves
- Additional Miscellaneous Frame Data Fixes
Character Balance Improvements
- With the “release check” option set to “on” in the controller configuration screen, we resolved an issue where The Flash would automatically perform the Sonic Pound special move when he was in the Running Man stance.
- The Flash can now enhance his Lightning Charge special move with a Meter Burn option if the opponent blocks.
- Hawkgirl’s Mace Charge attack had its block advantage reduced to -4. The Mace Charge Meter Burn is now an overhead attack and hits crouching opponents more consistently.
- Reduced the hit advantage on Killer Frost’s daggers when being performed at point blank range to +4 (from +9)
- Deathstroke’s Sword Jump now correctly works as a wakeup attack.