Lets plug up the holes, shall we? Change is coming to Injustice: Gods Among Us tomorrow. Find out what these fixes will entail inside.
The Injustice of the Gods Among Us!
Gamers of the popular NetherRealm fighter hoping for some online stability fixes will get their wish. Along with DLC content such as Batgirl and some skins, the 1.03 patch is coming to Injustice tomorrow (May 21). Not only will this include system changes, but most of the roster will be receiving some tweaks as well.
Surprisingly, that includes Lobo.
Below are the system and character changes (via the official Injustice website) that will be arriving on Xbox Live and PSN.
- A player no longer receives a loss when an opponent quits an online match.
- Fixed an issue where online Hero Cards were not visible if a user had > 30 friends.
- Various Online fixes to enhance stability.
A player can now perform a 2in1 combo into background bounces and interactables using Light+Medium buttons on arcade sticks.
- This makes the game fully playable on 5 button arcade sticks.
- A player can no longer block or escape a throw in the middle of performing a stance switch.
- The Fortress of Solitude (Upper Level-Left) Space Ship damage was normalized for all characters.
- Fixed an issue that affected some characters when performing a combo on weapon-wielding defenders that were holding grenades in the Batcave.
- Fixed various issues where Interactive Objects could obscure the players’ view after being used.
- Fixed a rare issue where players could sometimes interact with invisible Interactive Objects.
Character Balance Improvements
- Water of Life Character Power now lasts 2 seconds (down from 2.5) and has an 8 second cool down (increased from 7 seconds)
- Increased the ability to punish a Trident Scoop (Down, Back, 1) from Aquaman when the defender blocks.
- Normalized the amount of damage Aquaman inflicts on an opponent while they are blocking his Trident Rush (Down, Forward + 1)
- Increased viability of Ares’ Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
- Opponent’s can now perform a tech roll after being knocked down by Ares’ Invading Force (Back+2, 3) combo.
- Normalized Bane’s backwards throw damage.
- Slightly increased speed of Bane’s forward dash.
- Reduced the cooldown on Level 2 Venom Boost to 4.5 seconds (down from 6)
- Reduced the cooldown on Level 3 Venom Boost to 6 seconds (down from 9)
- Catwoman’s Calico Cut (Forward + 1) attack now hits the opponent Overhead and will hit all opponent hitboxes while they are crouching.
- Cyborg’s In-Air Projectiles are now a HIGH block instead of a MID.
- Deathstroke now stuns the defender for less time when the defender blocks his gunshots.
- Deathstroke now deals slightly less damage when the defender blocks his gunshots.
- Deathstroke now lands slightly slower after performing in-air gunshots.
- Doomsday’s Hunter (1,1,2) combo no longer inflicts full damage while the opponent is blocking.
- Reduced the amount of block advantage on Green Arrow’s Light It Up (Back+2, 3) combo
- A player can now activate a Clash (as a defender) during the 2nd and 3rd hit of Solomon Grundy’s Chain Grabs.
- Harley’s Irresistible combo (1 + Away, 2) no longer inflicts full damage while the opponent is blocking.
- Harley’s Hi Puddin combo(2, Down+3) now has less advantage while the opponent is blocking.
- Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power HA! duration to 9 seconds (from 6 seconds).
- Increased Joker’s Wild Character Power Parry Damage to 11%
- Slightly reduced the start-up frames for Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 1) and Rolling Laughing Gas (Down, Forward + 2) to allow it to combo consistently on all opponents.
- Reduced Lobo’s recovery time while loading his Nuclear Shells Character Power to 49 frames (down from 57).
- Removed the ability for an opponent to initiate a Clash while being hit by Lobo’s Meter Burn Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1).
- Removed the ability for an opponent to initiate a Clash while being hit by Lobo’s Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1) while his shotgun is loaded with Nuclear Shells.
- Increased the amount of damage an opponent will receive when blocking Lobo’s Pump Shots (Down, Forward + 1) while his shotgun is loaded with Nuclear Shells.
- Raven’s Raven Slash (Down+3) attack now has normalized damage.
- Increased viability of Raven’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
- Increased viability of Shazam’s Teleport when used as a wake up attack.
- Shazam’s Herculean Might (Down, Back, Forward + 1) on miss is now -17 (down from -27)
- Shazam’s Achilles’ Clutch (Down, Back + 1) on miss is now -21 (down from -35)
- Shazam’s Solomon’s Judgment Character Power now activates faster
- Normalized reaction time for Shazam after escaping an opponent’s throw attempt.
- Normalized Sinestro’s Backwards Throw Damage
- Arachnid Sting (Down, Forward 2) is now has a block advantage of -12 (down from -36) and is a Mid attack (changed from High).
- Beware Your Fears Character Power activation time decreased to 1.66 seconds (down from 2 seconds).
- Normalized the amount of damage scaling on Superman’s combos.
- Normalized Superman’s damage scaling while using his Steel Rush (Forward+2, Down+1) combo.
- Wonder Woman’s Knee Chop (Down+1) attack now inflicts normalized damage during hit and while an opponent is blocking.
===v1.02 Patch Notes===
As part of the May 7th Compatibility Pack update, NetherRealm has released v1.02 patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. The v1.02 patch addresses several performance tweaks and enhancements to the game. The list of changes for patch v1.02 are provided below:
- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.