The first patch notes for Injustice: Gods Among Us have been revealed. Get the lowdown on the changes that have been made inside.
Slight changes are here.
With the DLC compatibility pack came a 1.02 patch for Injustice: Gods Among Us. NetherRealm had not released details on what changes were made until now. They have provided patch notes on the official website for Injustice.
Here are the fixes and tweaks.
- Added Lobo Gameplay Functionality.
- Strengthened the stability of online connections between different connections, resulting in less de-synchronizations.
- Added the ability to initiate a transition attack when the defender is at an elevated position.
- Removed the ability for two gadget characters to both place bombs at the same time on some Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling after a knockdown from Interactive Objects.
- Increased overall combo damage scaling on planted sticky bombs (Down + Interact button) pop-up combos.
- You can no longer initiate a clash on Killer Frost’s Ice Spike outside of a combo.
- The hitsphere on Doomsday’s jumping splash was adjusted to be slightly smaller and more in line with the original intention.
- Players land slightly further apart after Arkham/Joker Asylum and Insurgency transitions to make it easier to avoid the ability to use an Interactive Object immediately after landing.