It's no secret that King of Fighters XIII (KoF XIII) doesn't have the best netcode.
This is the exact opposite of Kei Yamamoto's expectations back in Nov. 2011. Yamamoto is the producer of KoF XIII. Atlus USA, North American publisher of the game, addressed the issues in a statement back in Dec.
SNK Playmore also recognized the game's problems and addressed them to its fans. Details were still scarce regarding a patch. Now more is known.
See details of the patch that's set to hit PS3 before Xbox 360 from SNK (via Orochinagi) below:
- You can filter ranked matches by ping
- Custom Match settings are saved between sessions
- Adjusted display of ping levels
- Adjusted stability of online connections
- Fixed some bugs in PLAYER DATA section
- Fixed some bugs in REPLAY section
- Fixed a number of bugs related to CUSTOMIZE and downloadable characters