And you thought Persona 4 Arena would keep Arc System Works busy.
Designer Toshimichi Mori has confirmed Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma is on its way. The release is set for winter 2012 in Japanese Arcades. MMCafe’s translation reveals a slew of additions and changes with the upcoming title.
Here are some listed:
Watch the reveal trailer from Famitsu, after the jump.
- The new release will be titled Blazblue Chrono Phantasma.
- There’s reportedly a lot that’s been changed in the game. The neutral poses have been redrawn for all the characters, and their costumes are even different. Of course they also have new moves.
- Noel has a different weapon and she doesn’t wear a cap this time.
- Tsubaki seems to be the version that’s fallen to the dark side.
- Hazama has a new DD
- The BGMs seems to be different as well
- Three new characters will be added in: Amane, Barret(Bullet?), Azrael. Amane fights with something like a cloth, Barret looks a bit like Makoto, Azrael is muscular.