Are you ready for some Mahvelous changes?
Capcom-Unity has released a change log for the Dec. 19, 2011 Heroes and Heralds update on Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (UMvC3). For the patch notes video by Desk, click here.
Capcom didn't hold back on this patch, eliminating infinites from moves such as Wolverine's 'Berserker Rage" and Hulk's "Anti Air Gamma Charge."
For the full list of changes, head past the jump:
- Anytime throw tech glitch has been removed.
- Characters can now air block when falling to the ground after an air dash.
- Phoenix Wright's α and β assists are no longer invincible in Turnabout Mode.
- Knockback from Wolverine's "Berserker Rage" has been modified so that infinite combos are no longer possible.
- The second hit of Hulk's "Anti Air Gamma Charge 2nd H" is no longer an untechable knockdown after 2 reps, so infinite combos are no longer possible.
- Vergil's "Helmet Breaker" can no longer be canceled through button drumming.
- Hawkeye's "Trick Shot (Violet Fizz)" poison damage will now continue during the capture state of "Quick Shot (Hunter)."
- There was one frame where you could not block after activating X-Factor, but that has been fixed so you can block immediately now.
- When hitting an assist character who has super armor, it has been modified so that proper hit stun still occurs.
- Super armor breaking moves no longer cause a momentary freeze on hit.