Thursday, October 9, 2014
Live updates and coverage from New York Comic-Con 2014 (Oct. 9-12)
FightVG is on the scene at the 2014 New York City Comic-Con event. Check back to this article for live updates and coverage of the event.
The time has arrived.
The 2014 New York City Comic-Con event began today (Oct. 9) and will run until Sunday (Oct. 12). FightVG is live at the Javits Center for coverage of the event.
Below you will see live updates as they occur. We will have highlights from each day. Expect interviews, photos, and more on our homepage throughout the event.
Thursday (Oct. 9)
- At the "World of Capcom" panel, Capcom announced Ultra Street Fighter IV's Omega mode will arrive in the Winter 2014 through a patch.
- Digimon All-Star Rumble and Dragon Ball Xenoverse are playable at Bandai Namco's booth.
- A playable demo of Marvel Contest of Champions is available at Marvel's booth.
Friday (Oct. 10)
- Bandai Namco's press conference was solely focused on the Tales series.
Saturday (Oct. 11)
- We have conducted interviews with representatives from Bandai Namco and upcoming Marvel Contest of Champions game.
Sunday (Oct. 12)
- Street Fighter panel took place today, showcasing the Assassin's Fist live-action series.